We are dedicated to improving the quality of learning resources in Canada. Our team combines innovation, creativity, and hard work to develop learning solutions for educational and organizational communities.
Part Time Opportunities
We recruit and train part-time evaluators (teachers, principals, consultants, etc.) who are certified teachers in their respective provinces. Occasionally, we require the services of recently retired, yet still active, senior curriculum consultants. Successful candidates will demonstrate:
• Excellent communication skills
• Exemplary practice with at least five years of teaching experience
• Integrity, confidentiality and objectivity
• Curriculum development experience and/or implementation activities (provided by province, board, or professional organization)
• Understanding Ministry/Department of Education policy
• No conflicts of interest (no current royalties from any publisher; no collaboration with any publisher for a minimum of three years)
Interested? Learn more here.