In celebration of World Creativity and Innovation Week, the team at Learnography is taking a little bit of extra time to encourage innovation and creativity in both our professional and personal lives. Here’s how we are creating and innovating:
- Kevin is spending his free time this week begining to build his new innovative app called Project Renovator!
- Shaan is making time to get outside in the fresh air, allowing room for more creative thinking.
- Kate is going to get her creative juices flowing by busting out her stress-relieving colouring book!
- Gabriel is preparing for a well-deserved trip to Portugal, which has pushed him into trying new creative recipes in the kitchen.
- Kyla has been doing a little extra creative writing at home, which in turn helps to stimulate creative muscles in her work life.
- Lauralee is travelling to a city on her bucket list (San Francisco), which will provide creative inspiration for her projects with an open mind and innovation on the brain.
- Martin is tapping into many creating avenues by art directing the marketing and production of a new queer comedy show!